I Want to Visit Spain!


I want to visit Spain!

I really want to visit Spain!!!
Spain is larger than Japan. There are many traits in Spain, beautiful places, delicious foods and so on. In addition, I heard Spanish is very kind and they eat food five times in a day. This is interesting point!! Please enjoy my blog!

Links for Spain:

Spain Wikipedia(It is the second-largest country in the European Union)

Tourist Attractions in Spain(Travel writers blog)


Here is a good YouTube video with 


There are a lot of things I want to do. Here are my top 5!

1. I want to visit Sagrada Familia 


2. I want to shop in San Miguel Market


3. I want to go to Guell Park and see onset of the sun.



4. I want to stay Casa Batllo.


5. I want to eat Ajillo.



Here is a google map of Spain.


Thank you for watching my blog!

If you have any questions, please ask me!

Home

コメント

  1. I think that spain is very good place. So I like too. I want to watch a soccr game.

    返信削除
  2. The Sagrada Familia looks nice even though it's under construction.

    返信削除
  3. Spain is a very good place! The atmosphere of the town is very beautiful.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review

Product Review