Kwansei Gakuin University Life`s Survey Analysis

 Kwansei Gakuin University Life`s Survey Analysis

My research topic: Student`s Life
Target: Kwansei Gakuin University students
Number of respondents: (16)

(Summary) Students answered 15 questions about their student`s life.

Thank you for your answering to my survey. Thanks to that, I was able to get interesting results. In this blog, I would like to share the result to you.

(Results)

Graph#1 shows that the people who responded were mostly half male and half female. I was surprised because I did not except it to divide so neatly. 

#1

Graph#2 shows that two-thirds of people like Kwansei Gakuin University, one-third of people are so-so. There is no "no" people who do not like Kwansei Gakuin University.
This result was surprising. It's great that there is not a single person who doesn't like. By the way, I like too.

#2

Graph#3 shows that it is said in various ways, but most people are from the "総合政策学部" in Japanese. Some people don't seem to understand the intent of the question, so I should have made it a little easier. Everyone said it differently and the result was interesting for me.

#3

Graph#4 shows that almost people who answered my survey are second-year students. There was only one first-year student. For that, EC5Spe` class students are second-year students. I was relieved that there were no third- and fourth-year students.

#4



Graph#5 shows that than half of people are awake by 7 o'clock. I felt that these people had a lot of classes in the first period. By the way, I also get up at 7 o'clock on average. In the other hand, I think there are few people who get up at 9 or 10 o'clock.

#5



Graph#6 shows that many people tend to come to school every weekday, but there are a few who do not come. I fit into a schedule of four days a week because I have Mondays off.

#6

Graph#7 shows more than half answered that they feel happiest when they talking or playing with their friends. I think so. There are various other answers when you are studying or doing club activities.

#7

Graph#8 shows that many people feel satisfied with their current college life. In contrary, there are a few people who are not very satisfied or not satisfied at all. I like my current student life. I am satisfied about 70%.

#8

Graph#9 shows that two-thirds of people answered that they have ever used a open car. By the way, I never use open car and I want to buy lunch in an open car. Even if you have never used it, why don't you try it once?

#9

Graph#10 shows there are a lot of kinds of lunch in open car. Crepes, kebabs and tacos all look so delicious that you may be at a loss when you buy them. Of all this I want to eat kebabs the most.

#10

Graph#11 shows that more than half of the people spend 10,000 to 50,000 yen in a month. There are the same number of people under 10,000 yen and 50,000 to 100,000 use money in a month. I was a little surprised that there were people use more than 100,000 yen in a month.

#11

Graph#12 shows that many people use money on foods, their clothes and their hobby.  The reason why foods so much is that eating is necessary every day. In the other, many people have their hobby, and it is envy for me because I do not have my hobby. I want to know what their hobby is.

#12

Graph#13 shows that about half of people belong to any club or circle.  I was very surprised because I expected more than half of them to have nothing to belong to.

#13

Graph#14 shows that the person who answered yes to the previous question responded with the name to which they belong. The people who responded were all from different groups, so you can see the large number of club and circle.

#!4

Graph#15 shows that their opinion is in terms of why they came to this university. I will show you all participant`s answer in this question. There is also an opinion that many people come here with a purpose, or because their homes are close. The reasons for coming here are diverse and interesting.

#15

(Conclusion) That's all the analysis and this survey`s result is surprising and interesting. These results would be useful for other students who want to enjoy their student life.

Thank you for your answering to my survey.  Thanks to it, my research was completed. If you have the next opportunity, thank you for your support at that time as well.

There are many others my blog. Please check it.
If you do not know please question to me!

コメント

  1. Your survey result is very interesting! It was surprising that most of students not belong to any circles.

    返信削除
  2. I could know what kwansei gakuin students think.
    I was surprised that more tha n half students don't belong clubs.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Educational Game Review

Product Review

I Want to Visit Spain!